Ready to take back your privacy from Big Tech? Kick the digital snitch in your pocket to the curb and take control of your data with a degoogled smartphone!
What do these phones offer?
- NO CONTACT TRACING API
- No Google login or account required
- No Google WiFi triangulation (hyperaccurate location data)
- No hyperactive Bluetooth spying
- No Google device fingerprinting
- No Google voice recognition API
- No Google snooping via Play Store or Firebase
- Increased battery life
- Open-source F-Droid store
- Device spoofing, feeds fake data to Google APIs if they must be accessed
The Pixel 5 is the newest flagship smartphone that can currently be degoogled – a great choice for those who will not compromise on hardware specs and quality! Unlike most of the phones we sell, these are BRAND NEW devices. Each phone comes preinstalled with LineageOS and a custom build of microG that allows device fingerprint spoofing to protect your privacy. Each phone ships with a fast charger, USB-C cable, and optional SIM card popper. Full specs on the Pixel 5 can be found here.
This is a Global Unlocked model and works on all US and International carriers. The Pixel 5 is a 5G-only phone. If you are concerned about 5G technology, we’d recommend checking out the non-5G Pixel 4a instead.
Want to learn more about degoogled phones? This video from privacy researcher Rob Braxman is a great place to start!
NOTE: Lead times on degoogled phones are ~2 weeks from the date of your order.