Ready to take back your privacy from Big Tech? Kick the digital snitch in your pocket to the curb and take control of your data with a degoogled smartphone!
What do these phones offer?
- NO CONTACT TRACING API
- No Google login or account required
- No Google WiFi triangulation (hyperaccurate location data)
- No hyperactive Bluetooth spying
- No Google device fingerprinting
- No Google voice recognition API
- No Google snooping via Play Store or Firebase
- Increased battery life
- Open-source F-Droid store
- Device spoofing, feeds fake data to Google APIs if they must be accessed
The Pixel 4 XL is one of the newest model phones that can be degoogled – a great choice for those who will not compromise on hardware specs and quality! It sports a 6.3″ screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 6GB of RAM, and a Snapdragon 855 chipset. These phones are in Like New condition. Each phone comes preinstalled with LineageOS and a custom build of microG that allows device fingerprint spoofing to protect your privacy. GrapheneOS and CalyxOS are also available. Each phone ships with a fast charger, USB-C cable, and SIM card popper. Full specs on the Pixel 4 XL can be found here.
Want to learn more about degoogled phones? This video from privacy researcher Rob Braxman is a great place to start!
NOTE: Lead times on degoogled phones are ~2 weeks from the date of your order.